MyTeamSafe wants to make sure you don’t lose out on an opportunity to see a great firework display to end your Sunday on.
Where are the firework displays spread across the UK to celebrate Guy Fawkes night?
Manchester – FREE entry, so there’s no need to buy a ticket
Why do we celebrate Guy Fawkes night? https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1932650/guy-fawkes-bonfire-night-2017-fireworks-kit-harington/
- Plan your firework display to make it safe and enjoyable
- Keep fireworks in a closed box and use them one at a time
- Read and follow the instructions on each firework using a torch if necessary
- Light the firework at arm’s length with a taper and stand well back
- Keep naked flames, including cigarettes, away from fireworks
- Never return to a firework once it has been lit
- Don’t put fireworks in pockets and never throw them
- Direct any rocket fireworks well away from spectators
- Never use paraffin or petrol on a bonfire
- Make sure that the fire is out and surroundings are made safe before leaving.
For more FireWork Safety advice please check out this website: https://www.rospa.com/home-safety/advice/fireworks-safety/
Terrorism Security Advice
We don’t want to panic anybody about terrorism or change your option about seeing an awesome firework display but, MyTeamSafe takes health and safety very seriously. This is just for precaution and we think many people need to understand the safest way to deal with terrorism.
Terrorist attacks are rare in the UK, but recent events have shown that an attack could happen anywhere and without warning. Those locations either public or private where large groups of people gather, for reasons such as entertainment, business, transportation, sporting or social occasions, have always been preferential targets for terrorists. Terrorism has evolved in recent times, with many conflicts overseas influencing terrorist acts in the UK. Social media in particular is being manipulated to incite, inspire and enable groups and individuals to target these crowded places.
The UK Threat level from International Terrorism is ‘SEVERE’, which means that an attack is highly likely. Such an attack can come in many forms, not just a physical but it can include interference with vital information or communication systems, causing disruption and economic damage.
|MyTeamSafe is a lone-working app. Making sure your lone workers and employees check in regularly, notifying you as a supervisor that they are safe.
MyTeamSafe website – you can try our lone working solution free for 30 days, with text (SMS), email and push notifications.