- Hard hats protect the most valuable parts of the head and brain.
- Hard hats protect you from bumping your head on fixed objects.
- Hard hats will protect employees from any heavy objects or equipment that bumps into them.
- Hard hats protect you from falling objects.
- Hard hats must be worn properly as this will protect your head in case of a fall.
- If a heavy industrial vehicle rolls over you, you have a better chance of survival if you have a hard hat on.
- Employees that are working around traffic (that can be very unpredictable) make sure to wear your hard appropriately!
- Hard hats can make you more visible at night time.
- Wide peaked helmets can provide better sun protection and prevent sun getting in your eyes.
What hard hat is best for you??
Hard hats are divided into three classes:
Class A hard hats – Provides penetration resistance, impact protection and voltage protection (up to 2,200 volts)
Class B hard hats – Provides the very highest protection against high voltage (up to 20,000 volts) and burn protection. Including any electrical hazards that could occur. Class B also provides impact protection and falling flying objects.
Class C hard hats – Offers no protection against any electrical hazards. But it does Provide comfort and impact protection.
|You can learn even more by visiting the MyTeamSafe website – you can try our lone working solution free for 30 days, with text (SMS), email and push notifications.|